The Lord’s Prayer – A tune up for chakras! Similar to a teaching by Edgar Cayce.
By Carol Ray
1. Root (adrenal glands): medulla and the cortex. Fight/flight. Steroids. Water balance and the balance of sodium and potassium. Color: Brown
2. Sacral (ovaries or testes/gonads): hormones, fertility, libido. Color: Red. Dosha: Vata
3. Solar Plexus (pancreas, adrenals): insulin and glucagon. Color: Orange. Dosha: Pitta
4. Heart (thymus): balance, calmness, serenity; circulation; connection. House of divine fire. Color: Golden yellow. Dosha: Kapha.
*5. Throat (thyroid, thymus, parathyroid): growth, temperature control, metabolism, intellectual development; dental issues, kidney, gallbladder, sleep cycle, and some skin disorders. Color: Green. Kapha.
6. Third Eye (pituitary, hypothalamus): sight, awareness, consciousness, intuition, intellect, view of the world, beliefs and attitudes. Movement and change. Color: Indigo
7. Crown (pineal): our humanity; connection to the divine and our spiritual nature. Chakra of prayer. Warehouse for accumulated energies from acts of kindness and service to others. Controls central nervous system, muscular system and skin. Color: Pure white
The fine tuning begins with 3 deep breaths, breathing through your nose hold for a count of 6 and exhale slowly through your mouth. (BTW: one definition of a mystic is one who has mastered the breath).
Starts with praying hands, thumbs to nose, centered on the forehead (6th brow chakra: the third eye), then move your hands to each chakra while saying the prayer:
Crown/Brow: Our Father, which art in heaven; Hollowed be thy name;
Throat: Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done; On Earth, as it is in heaven.
Root: Give us this day, our daily bread.
Solar Plexus: And forgive our debts as we forgive our debtors;
Sacral: And lead us not into temptation,
Heart: But deliver us from evil.
Throat: For thine is the kingdom,
Crown: and the power;
Brow/Crown: And the glory forever, Amen.
Try this while listening to Andrea Bocelli! Divine!
Note on colors:
My colors don’t match Cayce’s.
I finally saw ONE illustration on color that matches what I was told in a mental download on chakra and correlation to illnesses, in the mid-1980’s!
The Lord’s Prayer…translated from Aramaic directly into English. Rather than from Aramaic to Greek to Latin to English.
Chakra numbers listed on each (subjective)
O cosmic Birther of all radiance and vibration, soften the ground of our being and carve out a space within us where your Presence can abide. (1)
Fill us with your creativity so that we may be empowered to bear the fruit of your mission. (2)
Let each of our actions bear fruit in accordance with our desire. (3)
Endow us with the wisdom to produce and share what each being needs to grow and flourish. (5)
Untie the tangled threads of destiny that bind us, as we release others from the entanglement of past mistakes. (6)
Do not let us be seduced by that which would divert us from our true purpose (2),
but illuminate the opportunities of the present moment. (4)
For you are the ground (1) and the fruitful vision (6) the birth (2), power (3-5), and fulfillment (4), as all is gathered and made whole once again.
And So It Is!