3. Live Nourishment – Live foods, foods that are not dead; the writer speaks about a the importance of eating live foods as they are filled with essential nutrients and enzymes.
4. Abundant Knowledge – lifelong learning and expanding your knowledge and mind. It’s not what you will get out of the books but rather what the books will get out of you.
5. Personal Reflection – Review your day … figure out what is right and what is wrong in your days and in your life. Then set about making immediate improvements.
6. Early Awakening – That’s my favorite. Start your (early) day on a delightful footing. Laugh, play and give thanks for all you have. There’s a 10 minute period before you sleep and the 10 minute period after you wake up which are profoundly influential on your subconscious mind. Only the most inspiring and serene thoughts should be programmed into your mind at those times.
7. Music – Never forget the power of music! It is one of the most powerful motivators and is uplifting.
8. The Spoken Word – Mantras which change the self image. If you say that you are healthy, dynamic and fully alive, your life will be transformed.
9. Congruent Character – Act in a way that is congruent to your true character. Act with integrity and be guided by your heart. The rest will take care of itself.
10. And last but not least … Simplicity – Life a simple life. Focus on your priorities, those activities which are truly meaningful.
Dr. Brian Bartholomew owns and operates Ithaca Family Chiropractic in Ithaca, Ny. As a family chiropractor, his expertise is in pediatric care, nutrition & exercise, & structural corrective chiropractic care. For more information go to www.ithacachiropractic.com. Dr. Bartholomew is available for outside speaking for businesses, churches, groups, athletic teams, rotaries, health food stores and anyone who wants to take charge of their health naturally!